ivorh964

Hi from East sussex

Hi there

We have had our 2013 GT86 since May, and have been busy driving it around since, including  a great trip to those stunning roads and scenery in Wales! We saw several cars before buying and eventually decided on a metallic blue car, with a genuine 6,500 miles only. I'm a bit of a petrol head and have admired these cars since they first appeared, but only recently decided it was about time to buy a car that I really enjoyed driving, so here it is! I think there must be a technique to easily washing/cleaning and polishing these colour cars (it's not garaged), but I haven't discovered it yet - water staining and pollen seem to be attracted to this car!

We are going to the Grasshopper/Westerham meeting on 3rd Sept, so hope to catchup with a few of you then - Cheers, Ivor & Elaine

IMAG1161.jpg

IMAG1174.jpg

Welcome aboard Ivor and Elaine. The Grasshopper meets are well attended so you'll have fun there. Rob loves cleaning so I am sure he can give you some tips. Any plans to play with the car? :)

Hi There, welcome to the club :) glad you're getting stuck in to the social side of things straight away! The best way really is to work out who the odd ones in the club are straight away (looking at myself) :D 

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.