Rich196

Harrop (Ginger) vs Sprintex (White)

Saturday we had a great day out at the Ace engineering track day at goodwood. Great to see @Mark Gillam form Abbey Motorsport thanks for doing some tweaks to my maps on your day off. Much appreciated!

I took the opportunity to take some Ginger Vs white, Harrop vs sprintex pics.

Charged twins!

DSC_0108_zpsstgysbxp.jpg
DSC_0109_zpsvydmhd6y.jpg
DSC_0110_zpsxlimfxud.jpg
DSC_0111_zpsklfie74g.jpg
DSC_0112_zpsqzxifef6.jpg
DSC_0117_zpshxin8mf1.jpg
DSC_0116_zpsovokiczd.jpg

Mark was pounding the track in his 350Z

DSC_0336_zpsfwakkj7x.jpg

Ah I saw your car but never saw an owner nearby to chat to, looked great with the carbon kit on. I was driving the grey GT86 on track.

@Rich196 no need to apologies. Thanks for the pictures, there great. I was struggling with bravery at the Chicane, had to be so close to the tyres to straighten it out.

I try too, have only managed 2 days this year as I kept buying bits for the car. Saturday was spent testing my new coilovers and playing about with settings, hopefully next year I will do a few more. Do you track yours at all?

1 minute ago, AJ124 said:

@Rich196 no need to apologies. Thanks for the pictures, there great. I was struggling with bravery at the Chicane, had to be so close to the tyres to straighten it out.

I try too, have only managed 2 days this year as I kept buying bits for the car. Saturday was spent testing my new coilovers and playing about with settings, hopefully next year I will do a few more. Do you track yours at all?

Never got on with goodwood personally. You were getting pretty dam close. I probably have a few more pics if you want them.

Mine is my weekend toy and track car. Iv not been back long from the ring. Only done two proper track days this year so far :(

Donny

DSC_0285_zpsjh8xzt5q.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsbsbzwuld.jpg

Snett

26355865305_d7aa3b9576_o_zps4hytejfc.jpg

It's a track that doesn't give much room for error! Cool any pics would be great. If its easier I can pm you my email?

I'm desperate to take mine to ring, went a few years back and loved it.

Second pic looks like you were having fun!

I'm going to try and do a Brands Hatch evening end of aug/september as they are normally good fun and I work near Horsham so only takes 45mins to get there, will post up if I book something as its always fun with other 86's to play with.

1 hour ago, AJ124 said:

I'm going to try and do a Brands Hatch evening end of aug/september as they are normally good fun and I work near Horsham so only takes 45mins to get there, will post up if I book something as its always fun with other 86's to play with.

I might be up for that too

2 hours ago, AJ124 said:

Used to live in Horsham so this was my local track done it a lot in various cars. Not in the 86 yet was hoping to do it this year. Im not going to make the 1st of August evening now.

I would definitely be up for a evening session. @AJ124 @knightryder @rob275

@Mark@Abbey M/S It looked intentional, turns out it was a phenomenal save! I will let you elaborate.

I think I have some pics of the Z I can post up at some point.

I need to wire in a go pro power supply.

4 minutes ago, Mark@Abbey M/S said:

Just a little issue.......mis-shifted......common problem in a Zed...resulting in a little sideways time into Woodcote corner ...nothing major at all @Rich196 @AJ124

haha! If you weren't awake before you sure would have been after!