Mark@Abbey M/S

Abbey Motorsport Cobra larger capacity HFC

So do you guys reckon this would pass emissions on an NA 86 with Tomei UEL catless header? I live in Belgium and also have to pass technical controls (including emissions) but with my current full catless setup with my Milltek frontpipe that's a definite fail :)

On 8/13/2016 at 9:44 AM, KroozinJoe said:

So do you guys reckon this would pass emissions on an NA 86 with Tomei UEL catless header? I live in Belgium and also have to pass technical controls (including emissions) but with my current full catless setup with my Milltek frontpipe that's a definite fail :)

Yes I am pretty happy it will pass easily now with the larger capacity HFC

Okay been using the the Abbey Demo car with the ACE and Larger capacity HFC fitted , it is a little noisier than before but nothing aggressive, no drone on the motorway. Dyno plots coming soon.

Does it need another silencer I suppose it depends on what exhaust system you are running.

Cobra are looking into the extra silencer as I type.

If this gets an extra resonator in there i'm definitely in for one! You can always send a prototype too lol! :) glad to hear it reduces the drone well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra silencer fitment is only possible if we can get 20 orders (and paid for ) before development. Which I feel wont be possible.

So we are good to go with the larger capacity High Flow cat as we have tested already.

So please list below if you want the new Large capacity HFC.

Cost will be the same £403.65 inc vat.

thanks