will300

Toyota UK - Tada San Meet 24/06/16

Hello Everyone

Here are some photo's from the Toyota UK meet with Japanese designer Tada San. I'd like to thank Rob & the team at Toyota for hosting the event and putting on a good show.

I tried to get a photo of everyone's car, however some photo's turned out better than others. If your car is missing sorry.

Part 1:

IMG_2279.jpg
IMG_2283.jpg
IMG_2284.jpgIMG_2286.jpgIMG_2288.jpgIMG_2290.jpgIMG_2291.jpgIMG_2295.jpgIMG_2299.jpgIMG_2302.jpgIMG_2303.jpgIMG_2305.jpgIMG_2309.jpgIMG_2312.jpgIMG_2314.jpgIMG_2321.jpgIMG_2323.jpgIMG_2328.jpgIMG_2329.jpgIMG_2333.jpg

Great pictures @will300!

This meet was one of the reasons I've now signed up here even before having the car!  You were all fantastic to me that evening, even though I didn't own a GT86 at the time (Still technically don't but it's somewhere between Gunma and Swindon now, so close enough ;)).

It was really impressive to see not only the attitude of club members towards an outsider, but also the genuine interest with which Tada-san looked over and discussed each cars modifications. 

For note, he told me that his favourite colour was simply, red.  But I'm not sure he properly understood the question so I'm going to say he's actually on #TeamGrey  ;)

1 hour ago, BristolLee said:

Great pictures @will300!

This meet was one of the reasons I've now signed up here even before having the car!  You were all fantastic to me that evening, even though I didn't own a GT86 at the time (Still technically don't but it's somewhere between Gunma and Swindon now, so close enough ;)).

It was really impressive to see not only the attitude of club members towards an outsider, but also the genuine interest with which Tada-san looked over and discussed each cars modifications. 

For note, he told me that his favourite colour was simply, red.  But I'm not sure he properly understood the question so I'm going to say he's actually on #TeamGrey  ;)

No red would be correct👍