@JRot It’s well worth the trip; I’m in Swindon and stayed in a cheap hotel nearby the night before to avoid an early start and morning traffic. I think mine took a little over 5 hours, that included a catback, shift spring, and gearbox insert.

I would definitely recommend the gearbox mods too. If you go for the catback you won’t notice any extra noise from the gearbox insert :D

I can’t recommend the package enough I had it done nearly 2weeks a go and haven’t stopped smiling since. Mine was a 5hour trip each way but well worth it.

there is a travel lodge close by so you could stay the night before drop the car off first thing and walk back to the hotel, that’s what I did sat and watched tv for a few hours then headed back to the garage 

I can’t recommend the package enough I had it done nearly 2weeks a go and haven’t stopped smiling since. Mine was a 5hour trip each way but well worth it.
there is a travel lodge close by so you could stay the night before drop the car off first thing and walk back to the hotel, that’s what I did sat and watched tv for a few hours then headed back to the garage 
Did you go equal length in the end?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, JRot said:

Hi, just a query regarding this na tune, how long does it typically take to do it all? So fitting manifold, overpipe, tuning etc?.. Asking mainly as... Well Cheshire is pretty far north for me (3 hour drive) so purely wondering. 

I was debating body work modifications, but since I'm going to keep this car till it dies I may go down the performance route instead. I may also consider the td cat back too maybe, half my cat back is custom the other is quicksilver, but the quicksilver part is cracked and blowing... Hence the consideration to changing exhaust.  

So yeah if you would let me know potential time frames to carrying out work I'd be appreciative, thanks. 

@JRot Approximately 5 hours to complete. We do keep exhaust systems in stock also. Our Super Resonated variant is the most popular version currently for reference.

If you have any questions then please do give me a shout.

Thanks

Mike

Morning all,

We're getting back upto normal stock levels of the manifolds and components for this package again now after the last few crazy months :) 

If anyone would like to arrange a booking then please do get in touch!

Thanks

Mike

So having read this and other forums, finally took the plunge and decided to get my 2012 BRZ mapped.

Contacted Mike on the 18th Feb and he was very helpful, responding quickly to my initial enquiry and patiently responded to my numerous questions.

After a bit of back and forward I decided to go for the NA Tuning Package (UEL), MTEC Uprated Spring and Whiteline Positive shift upgrade kits and since TD would have the car for the best part of the day, decided to have the Billet Cam Plate kit fitted as a preventative measure at the same time.

Everything was arranged for the 7th of March and I was up and out on the road early (5:20am)  to make the trip south from Glasgow.

Arrived at 8:30am and Mike was 15 minutes behind me to open up.  Having handed over the keys, Mike was kind enough to give me a lift to the nearby UBC business centre (3 miles away) where I had booked an office for the day, I currently work mostly remotely from home so was able to effectively work there for the day, meaning I didn’t have to use a days holiday - result!

Picked the car up at 4pm and couldn’t be happier with the upgrades - drives like a different car with the dreaded torque did almost entirely gone with the increased lower rev torque noticeable across all the gears.  Gear changes are now much snappier and the exhaust note subtly enhanced.

Had a bit of a blether with Mike before heading off home, and ooh'd and ahh'd about possibly getting a turbo at some point in the future as well as a couple of options for dealing with the cars suspension, which I have been unhappy about almost from the day I bought it in the summer of 2015. Previous owner had lowered the car on Eibach sportline springs and I subsequently upgraded to 18" rims with the rear end especially, being very unforgiving with the car bouncing badly on rough roads.

Long story short, I was heading back down the M6 two weeks later, this time to get the BC Racing coilovers and the TD Super Resonated CAT back exhaust (my stock exhaust was corroded badly and very slightly beginning to blow so seemed like a good enough excuse).

I have not stopped smiling since ... ride quality and handling are 100% improved and the exhaust note is just loud enough to be noticeable, without being in your face but at the same time very civilised when cruising on the motorway.  

Can’t speak highly enough about Mike, Nick and the rest of the guys at TD. I was well looked after, their prices are competitive and the work has been carried out to a high standard. I have spent a fair chunk of change in anyone’s book in a short space of time, but every upgrade has had a noticeable and very positive effect, all in all it's like having a new car.

My only dilemma now is which kidney am I selling to fund the turbo upgrade? ...

BRZ-Side.jpg