un1eash

Hi from Leicester

Hello from Leicester, I pick up my GT86 tomorrow after work, it's going to be a long day. I use to own a mk1 mr2 (imoc member) that I had for 8 years and have also had a few other jap cars, eg. 350z, Swift Sport, Gen7 Celica. After getting a F11 520d Tourer for family duties my E92 320d's time was up. Not sure what plans I have yet so will just enjoy the car for a while before I decide on any mods. It will be used as a daily drive as I also have a S2 Elise 111S for track day fun. 

20160604_110300_zpsx3njmovn.jpg

20160604_110241_zpszdkjw4v9.jpg

Welcome aboard, all the way from IMOC. :)

Plenty of info here and if you fancy meeting up with fellow owners, check out the events and social sections. It's certainly the time of year where it's all happening. 

Looks like you'll have some nice weather for a drive tomorrow evening. :)

Cars at Toyota Leicester today :(

Air con wasn't working when I picked the car up, never noticed it on the test drive. They've got an external company coming to check the system due to its nature and Inchcape are of course picking up the bill. Saw the paper work and it looked like £220 for a regas but part of me is thinking why has the air con failed so soon.

Should get the car back later either way, hopefully its just a regas and no leaks are found. I've also got some Uniroyal Rainsport 3's coming tomorrow so will get them fitted to the rear asap, the Wanli's on there at the moment have got better but I don't trust them in the wet.

Cars sorted and ready to be collected, it just needed a gas topup and no leaks found.

Don't really see many GT86's around Leicester, typically the day after I bought mine I saw one but only ever seen 2-3 on the road.