Sign in to follow this  
KellyStark

Best Cleaning Products for Pearl White?

Getting my GT86 Aero tomorrow and I am looking to get some decent cleaning products. Any recommendations for pearl white? I have lots of generic cleaning products but I am on the hunt for colour specific cleaning products.

Moved to correct section, colour specific cleaning products are a myth imo and don't exist. There are some products which work better on darker cars but for light cars id say not.

Are you after a shampoo or wax/synthetic sealant? 

I've got plenty of shampoo's and sealants, I'm after a wax for light car as getting this pearl white GT tomorrow and currently I have a collection of black wax's for my black VXR.

Some people quite like the poorboy white diamond polish for bright coloured cars, can't really say much about wax as i am now a bit of a newbie in the detailing world.

Many of my friends recommend the Dodo supernatural hybrid sealant+wax though and then top it up with any good wax products which i'm sure many people can recommend better than i can,i have recently got myself a quick wax spray to top up the wax.

9 hours ago, Foulsmell said:

While the weather was nice over the last two days I gave the car detox of the old LSP, clayed it then applied two coats of Collinite 915 to see her through the coming rough weather. cd62e555d33524a0c78c3e94114f93dc.jpg089e6b5796596e1e16cd8debf11a4b17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing! Love those wheels, what have you got?

9 hours ago, Foulsmell said: While the weather was nice over the last two days I gave the car detox of the old LSP, clayed it then applied two coats of Collinite 915 to see her through the coming rough weather. cd62e555d33524a0c78c3e94114f93dc.jpg089e6b5796596e1e16cd8debf11a4b17.jpg

Looks amazing! Love those wheels, what have you got?

Thanks

They are Rays Gram Lights 57xtreme