ALB453

Dub Club (4th May 2016)

Soo last night I decided to go to the local VAG meet with a couple of friends, there were  few jap cars there, and I can tell you mine being the only ft received a fair bit of attention. One interested party was a photographer from Staffordshire, who I am doing a full photoshoot with now on either Friday or Saturday, going to be doing a range of shot styles including some light painting. Here are the two pictures he took last night, and before any comments are made about where I'm parked, 'Dub Club' is in a closed off car park and is organised alongside the local council and police, only allowing certain vehicles in, it has the capacity for around 150 cars and is around 20 mins away from the nearest house, so my parking didn't prevent anyone with a disability from parking, and it was also where I was instructed to park by the organisers.

I feel as though the colour picture makes my car look like a 3D concept render rather than a real car :P

received_10156942815585381.jpeg

And It looks evil in black and whitereceived_10156942830445381.jpeg

It's not that you're in a disabled bay, it's that you're not parked straight in it...

Good to mix it up a bit. I tend to find 'car people' are 'car people' and most think the 86 is a good thing. A lot of interest when I took mine to a Saab meet as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk