ALB453

Gravity - Stoneleigh - 17th July 2016

54 minutes ago, smudge said:

I've applied for the show and shine, waiting to hear back

And @adam - I don't run slammeduk...

Different Jordan. ... went to school with him 👍

3 hours ago, adam said:

I could speak to Jordan a very good mate of mine and see if he would be up for a clubstand?  Jordan runs slammeduk btw

sounds like a plan to me! 

1 hour ago, smudge said:

I've applied for the show and shine, waiting to hear back

And @adam - I don't run slammeduk...

I'll be applying tomorrow :)

1 hour ago, adamj29 said:

I've just applied for the show and shine as well. I'll be there either way :)

46 minutes ago, smudge said:

FFS we can't all turn up in GT86's and BRZ's! :lol:

Shall we arrange a location pre-show to meet and all roll in together? :)

10 hours ago, smudge said:

Only so I can let down all your tyres and turn up to take the glory ;) 

Then we'd both have flat tyres ;)

I've updated the title for this so people can see easily where and when it is now that there are some interests.....I can't believe it's just down the road from me and I can't make it because of the CAT course :(

5 hours ago, Keethos said:

I've updated the title for this so people can see easily where and when it is now that there are some interests.....I can't believe it's just down the road from me and I can't make it because of the CAT course :(

Thankyou, and what a pain! 

I have quite a dialogue going with the man behind the magic at slammed UK, he says that there are two white gt86s that have applied, I let him knowthe rocket bunny was from the same club as me, sounnds like all of us thathave applied have got into it so far! Hopefully I should be doing a photo post for their emblem hoody tonight and it'll be on their instagram, if you get 5 minutes give them a follow guys :)

I believe it's simply  @slammeduk

3 hours ago, smudge said:

Did he not mention my application? Bastard!

He didnt ( unless your gt86 is white too?)

Im sure he has a few to go through though!  

18 hours ago, ALB453 said:

Thankyou, and what a pain! 

I have quite a dialogue going with the man behind the magic at slammed UK, he says that there are two white gt86s that have applied, I let him knowthe rocket bunny was from the same club as me, sounnds like all of us thathave applied have got into it so far! Hopefully I should be doing a photo post for their emblem hoody tonight and it'll be on their instagram, if you get 5 minutes give them a follow guys :)

I believe it's simply  @slammeduk

That's great news. Can't wait.

I could imagine he has loads of applications to go through Jordan. Just think, you will be able to spend the whole day hating my car. Excellent :lol:

Sooo I've actuslly got the bloke on Facebook now, think this is the dawn of a good friendship haha! Im really excited for this show as its indoors, gonna make the cars look soooooooo goooodd goddamn :3

12 hours ago, ALB453 said:

Sooo I've actuslly got the bloke on Facebook now, think this is the dawn of a good friendship haha! Im really excited for this show as its indoors, gonna make the cars look soooooooo goooodd goddamn :3

A bromance? Haha Yea It will look cracking. I'll hope to god its a dry and clean drive down as the dirt is loving the sides of my car at the moment. 

1 hour ago, adamj29 said:

A bromance? Haha Yea It will look cracking. I'll hope to god its a dry and clean drive down as the dirt is loving the sides of my car at the moment. 

It seemsas though it could be haha! 

Fingers crossed on the dry side! I can imagine with the wheels being out so much further than the wings ( crying with laughter emoji).

If I was you I'd get in contact with my buddy Aaron Gilbert. He owns a company called Deep Impact Detailing and does some next level paint protection film, after the film has been applied he also adds a ceramic /glass coating so it still looks and feels like paint :) will save your car from stone chips and makes it alot easier to clean.

2 hours ago, Keethos said:

How much would that cost and where's he located?

it varies car to car, obviously it isnt cheap, to cover all of the carbon on my car and the front bumper I was quoted £940, you're best off contacting him directly, search them on Facebook or from this link, he does some really really high end cars! ( his facebook and instagram are great for time passing! )

He may or may not do you a price if you say that I told you about him :) ( Alan Bennett)

http://www.deepimpactdetailing.com/

Just to add to the above, it is expensive, but its alot cheaper than having to get touch ups or repairs. the ceramic/ glass coatings also have UV protection in them so there wont be any colour fade! :)