Sign in to follow this  
Captain Duff

New 2016 Valenti Sequence rear lights

Just had an email from Speedline, they now have a switchable sequence signal version for twenty quid more than the still available standard Valenti rears - looks good to me:

Speedline Valenti Sequence

http://www.thespeedline.com/exterior-14/

35 minutes ago, Tom B said:

They're awesome! - Are they street legal in the UK? 

If you mean the smoked ones (the rest are definitely ok) then I have seen reports on UK forums of them passing MOT's since last year, although given it's a 10 minute easy job to DIY fit these and if you don't sell the old OEM ones it can be easily sorted if there is any MOT problem at certain garages to get a pass by doing a couple of quick swaps.

20 minutes ago, Captain Duff said:

If you mean the smoked ones (the rest are definitely ok) then I have seen reports on UK forums of them passing MOT's since last year, although given it's a 10 minute easy job to DIY fit these and if you don't sell the old OEM ones it can be easily sorted if there is any MOT problem at certain garages to get a pass by doing a couple of quick swaps.

Oh that's not bad then! Another item on my list! 😂

2 hours ago, Maxwellphillips said:

I know I'm probably being paranoid, but they seem pretty cheap, and it definitely says tail light... It's a pair right? Not just a single

they are not genuine Valenti just cheaper clones hence why they seem cheap

They may or may not be genuine, I bought mine from there and I cannot tell the difference. They work exactly the same, have the same branding, same stickers, everything. As good as the real thing IMHO.

54 minutes ago, Varelco said:

They aren

They aren't clones.

there was another thread on here that showed the difference between the Valenti bought from a UK trader vs thespeedline and latter was missing the genuine hologram, so yes it's likely a clone

2 hours ago, Tareim said:

there was another thread on here that showed the difference between the Valenti bought from a UK trader vs thespeedline and latter was missing the genuine hologram, so yes it's likely a clone

Yeah that was me who posted that.

They come from the same factory, they are the same product. I will dig out an email from the speedline

40 minutes ago, Willtl said:

I like the look of these, saw something similar on an Audi yesterday. Are these simple to fit for someone with the DIY skills of Homer?

Really easy, just need a socket set and steady hands.

I really like the sequential indicators. I've always looked around to see if someone has possibly made them do it with a mod. My moms new TT does it and it is just a little something to add to the overall car i think.

Anyone want to buy some normal clear Valenti's? haha:D

I like the look of these, saw something similar on an Audi yesterday. Are these simple to fit for someone with the DIY skills of Homer?

What, you saw an Audi using its indicators?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk