Nicebiscuit

The Wheels Thread

14 minutes ago, will300 said:

@TommyCย the Konig's aren't available with a +35 offset, only +40. JR's tend to only be available with a +35 offset (on 17x8).

However the Konig's are much better wheels as they have better quality control and have higher durability.

Oh yeah! Good spot ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Wheelbase seem to think they don't fit the GT86 too ๐Ÿค” Maybe needย 5mm spacers to get the offset to clear the suspension etc on an 8J rim?!ย 

5 minutes ago, TommyC said:

Oh yeah! Good spot ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Wheelbase seem to think they don't fit the GT86 too ๐Ÿค” Maybe needย 5mm spacers to get the offset to clear the suspension etc on an 8J rim?!ย 

Youย only need a spacer to get the "look", fitment will be fine either way.

Wheelbase are crap at communication, you can get the Dekagrams from performance alloys but they're ยฃ200 moreย :(

Some places don't have all fitments, I found the stuttgart sf1, on their site they do them in 17x8 5x100 but no site seems to say they're available!ย 

55 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wheelbase are crap at communication, you can get the Dekagrams from performance alloys but they're ยฃ200 moreย :(

Some places don't have all fitments, I found the stuttgart sf1, on their site they do them in 17x8 5x100 but no site seems to say they're available!ย 

Coincidentally just had an online chat with someone at Wheelbase. They don't have 5x100 in stock, that's why they 'won't fit the vehicle' ๐Ÿ™„

Wheelbase said there'sย one set of Graphite Grey Ultraformsย in 17x8 5x100 ET40 in America though, which I've orderedย and should be delivered in a couple of weeks!

ย 

IMG_3347.JPG

Winter wheels fitted:

Calibre Motion 2 Gunmetal 7x17 ET43 (8.2kgs)

Nexen Winguard Sport XL 215/45/R17 (Winter Tyres)ย  Asymmetric E rating fuel C rating Wet 70db

Stock wheels pictured just for comparison. I wanted something that didn't look a million miles different from the OEM spec wheels as I'm one of the very few who likes the stock wheels. I think these winter wheels look good but not far away from still looking OEM spec and they'll see me through the winter and the diamond cut wheels won't get destroyed by salt and grit.ย 

IMG_20181124_123446.jpg

IMG_20181124_103023.jpg