SL03JOE

Joes Rocket bunny V1 GT86 Build

11 minutes ago, SL03JOE said: You know haha!

Yeah it's in primer, gonna try wheels on to make sure we've cut enough of arches out haha

Then paint, ready for Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent!! Let me know if you need to trim more off as I think we've cut around the same amount of bodywork off. I was panicking about that last night haha, but apparently not a lot needs cutting away. So only a few more days for you, that's mint. I hope you're coming to japfest mate.

Yeah we just wanna make sure, coilovers turned up today!! So may fit them Tomorrow evening.

I do hope to no idea when or where or if I need to prebook ticket

That's gonna look great with those cosmis wheels. It's a shame they don't come in 5x100 <_>

Yeah but I'd need spacers anyway so just just got Adapters anyway with custom CB sizes so no spigots

Had a bit of a hold with the build, having to remove everything and change the bolt/washer type. Because originally ordered 60, but only 56 came and parts have been discontinued!

So going for a titanium grade 5 set up

Nipped down to body shop today to raise the front 10mm, mark for front cutting for tyre clearances. Also did some tyre painting! As in still immature in leaving the chill and just the 123s done, needs few more coats yet!

Just awaiting wearelikewise parts and titanium hardware to be made to have back on the road! Then can sort Fitment, lows and what not! May need to reorder adapters

3037f7715577423524aff28820eb21fc.jpg

15d550581cc78634f976cd00ad982b8c.jpg

953d5dfe57908d2182913bec038319aa.jpg

a1a0452ef6112c923baf3d75612537e4.jpg