shaunharper13

Christmas spirit

Hey Everyone was just wondering is anyone in the Christmas spirit ? It just I havnt been so I've added a new addition to the 86 and it's doing the job a little was just wondering has anyone else done anything Christmasey to there cars like put tinsel around there alloys or something 

image.jpeg

Hahaha oh it's hers for Christmas haha I was wondering what you was on about at first 😂

And no I've never added anything before it was I found the little tree in that big box of Christmas stuff in the loft that comes out once a year and I though oh that may look good in the car and surprise surprise it's pulling it off nicely haha

48 minutes ago, Test Drives Unlimited said:

I got a Christmas CD in the car

Which Christmas album are you playing.  I'm currently going through an Elvis phase, so listening to his Christmas album

I'm fairly proud to say, that of all 34Gb of music I have (I'm into it), I don't have a single Christmas song and not one Christmas compilation album. I love Christmas, but not the music. 

14 hours ago, remal said:

Just another week for me. same as last week and will be the same next week. 

I do have Christmas day of this year which is a bonus and seeing the kids open their presents is always nice 

It's alright for some, getting a whole Christmas day off ;-)

On 12/21/2015 at 9:08 AM, Tareim said:

the joys of working for the NHS, no christmas shutdown :(

Or working in private care. pretty much the same thing apart from I need to take work home as well. or be on call on my days off. 

But hay someone has to do it