Fensport

Fensport News

Hi Everyone,

Really an apology for not posting for some time, we have been so crazy busy working on and mapping the cars there just hasn't been much time for posting!

Big news for Fensport is the launch of our new website spring next year, with the help of a fellow 86 enthusiast our plan is to bring you, hopefully, the best "Toyota" site ever! The new site covers 138 Toyota models and around 5,000 products, so as you can imagine its a big job! It will be user and mobile friendly, much more informative, and we will have a dedicated blog which will allow us to feed our news in to the forum :)

Here's a pic of our workshop, full of 86's as usual!

Ecutek_Banner_zpssryntosc.jpg

Due to all our efforts going in to the new site, our old one is no longer being updated, stock levels will be correct, but if there is anything else you need drop Dan a line and we'll do our best for you !

I know its early, but I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope Santa fills your stockings with loads of go faster goodies!

We've had a cracking 2015 and want to say a massive thank you for all your support this year :)

Best Regards

Adrian and the Team @ Fensport

Hi, 

I have just noticed you have updated your website again; looks good. Some new stuff in there I see :P and some stuff for the 2017 GT86 so I can see what I am missing. 

Some prices have gone up though :(

1 minute ago, Cerastes said:

Hi, 

I have just noticed you have updated your website again; looks good. Some new stuff in there I see :P and some stuff for the 2017 GT86 so I can see what I am missing. 

Some prices have gone up though :(

Well with the drop in the strength of the pound, prices were destined to go up. Surprised they didn't jack the prices up earlier tbh :lol:

Some items have really shot up in price specially the TRD stuff glad I pushed the boat out in December FENSPORT still one of few places I would recommend to get parts from and have work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk