Keethos

Tuning Developments Open Day - 01/11/15

Another pretty good turnout at a somewhat joint 86/BRZ club meet between primarily Drivers Club members and some of the Owners Forum members but this time over at Tuning Developments in Warrington at their new premises. Sadly not everyone turned up annoyingly as there were a lot of names down (about 30odd where as only about half turned up). A big thanks to Mike Jones, Nick Mad Scientist Jones and their boys at Tuning Developments for hosting the open day. There was sausages and burgers on the go, bevies and brews as well as dyno sessions on their Dyno Dynamics rolling road dyno. Not only that, but they were also offering people a ride in their newly developed turbo charger kit with their screamer pipe which just sounds mental when on full chat, a very nice piece of kit!

P.S. Sorry for those who've I've missed pictures off, I did most of them in one go so those who weren't around or arrived late I'm sorry.

I missed the NSX I think (unless I'm being really unobservant)

My favourite non 86 though had to be the granny-spec Corolla hatchback which I suspect wasn't entirely stock under the bonnet... Forgot to ask Mike what was going on under there...

My favourite non 86 though had to be the granny-spec Corolla hatchback which I suspect wasn't entirely stock under the bonnet... Forgot to ask Mike what was going on under there...

3SGTE from the ST205 Celica, mated to an SW20 MR2 Turbo gearbox to make it FWD. 320bhp & 330lb.ft presently :)