Special K

Provincial Grand Essex GT86 Brigade Meet

By Command of the Great and Almighty Panjandrum (His Most Excellent and Esteemed Professor Tada) I am required to proclaim an Extraordinary Meeting of the Essex Provincial Grand GT86 Brigade.

To Welcome and Greet, with suitable pomp, ceremony and bon viveur, His Most Excellent Visiting Grand SuperCharged Petrol Head, Brother Iddrew of Malta, the Exalted and Most Highly Respected Supreme Grand Pontificate of the Three GT86 Viziers of Malta.

This meeting will be held on Monday 16th November 2015 at 20.00 hours at the Halfway House on the highway denominated the A127, in the County of Essex. A mere three miles from the M25. Further directions to this venue can be acquired from the promulgator of this invitation.

All will be welcome. Not only to listen (with due respect, decorum and catcalls) to our Most Excellent guest's speech of thanks for his warm welcome into the UK (brief though his visit, alas, will be) but to enjoy his generous donation towards the evening's festivities . .

Excuses other than the pressing exigencies of work, family or holidays are totally inexcusable and unacceptable.

Sincerely and fraternally

Spec K

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of that? I'm assuming some people from Malta, namely Iddrew and his crew, are visiting in Essex Monday night at 20:00 on the 16th November....did I miss anything out?

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of that? I'm assuming some people from Malta, namely Iddrew and his crew, are visiting in Essex Monday night at 20:00 on the 16th November....did I miss anything out?

I'm in the same boat :huh:

2nd that Keethos

few.....not just me then either way, unless a training course pops up in that region, I doubt I'll be able to make it, wouldn't be able to get down there for 8 and would only stay a short while before having to shoot back again....especially on a work night.

try and get some 86 pictures Adam

should be fairly simple i know I'm spending at least a day on yas marina circuit and with all their toys out their should be straight forward i also know a few guys out there with some pristine 86's 

Wow guys, really overwhelmed with the responses! Thanks all for taking time away from your busy schedules to meet up :) I'm really looking forward to meeting you all :D:D 

enjoy the meet but unfortunately I wont be able to make it, wrong side of the country for me for a work night