pwrout

Carbing Titanium Strut Brace

Selling my Carbing Titanium strut brace. Incredibly light and a work of art to look at. Comes with the brake cylinder brace. Condition is as new.

£370 (you pay paypal fees if paying paypal)

In Nottingham if you'd like to collect/pay cash.

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_4899.JPGIMG_4900.JPG

I've given plenty of options that would be a middle-ground for us both - just talking yourself out of a potential sale

Nevermind

lol you haven't at all. Why would anyone drive 2 hours for you to test fit a brace that might not fit for a potential sale. For a guaranteed sale yes but cmon now. 

Edited by pwrout

lol you haven't at all. Why would anyone drive 2 hours for you to test fit a brace that might not fit for a potential sale. For a guaranteed sale yes but cmon now. 

Hardly 2 hours for you...and yet your recommendation is for me to drive 3 hours to find it doesn't fit - or take a day off work to meet you at Santa Pod during the week

No thanks

Don't see any other offers coming your way so my offer of coming to a social meet at the weekend still stands

Edited by smudge

Hardly 2 hours for you...and yet your recommendation is for me to drive 3 hours to find it doesn't fit - or take a day off work to meet you at Santa Pod during the week

No thanks

Don't see any other offers coming your way so my offer of coming to a social meet at the weekend still stands

i've no desire to go to that meet with my car now being parted out

Smudge, why not try to arrange to pop by on your way to/ from tuning developments?

I looked at this but it's a big diversion to make, takes me about 2 hours out of my way and if Jon isn't willing to offer any reasonable middle ground then he's lost my sale

I looked at this but it's a big diversion to make, takes me about 2 hours out of my way and if Jon isn't willing to offer any reasonable middle ground then he's lost my sale

lol ive driven miles before for things i've wanted. Sorry I wont hand deliver the item to you so you can check if it fits for you to tell me you dont want it and it doesn't fit. I even offered to  bring it to London when i go next since you live there and offered to spend the time bolting it back to my car to measure it for you but I'm not going to go out of my way for a sale. Ive been more than fair. I have no desire to drive 2 hours to a meet, maybe if you covered my petrol money but to be honest I'm quite busy this weekend.

lol ive driven miles before for things i've wanted. Sorry I wont hand deliver the item to you so you can check if it fits for you to tell me you dont want it and it doesn't fit. I even offered to  bring it to London when i go next since you live there and offered to spend the time bolting it back to my car to measure it for you but I'm not going to go out of my way for a sale. Ive been more than fair. I have no desire to drive 2 hours to a meet, maybe if you covered my petrol money but to be honest I'm quite busy this weekend.

I said yes to London but you never got back to me