GT86-Ian

Toyota S-FR coupe

Wow are they really going to release a car more fugly than the Prius!!!?

I can't find one design/thing on this car I actually like, it looks like it's based on the ultimate "Brightons hairdresser car"

038fe98cb67b9ac7a6310a255a730cf2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it.  And I like the fact the Toyota is back making sports cars. Of course it's far from the sweet 90's when every major Japanese manufacturer produced a few sport models, but it is a step in the right direction. Now Nissan, maybe you would reconsider abandoning the IDX project?

I remember reading somewhere that Toyota were looking for a 3 sports car line up with the GT86 being in the middle, so this makes sense (the FT-1 'Supra' being the top dog). My guess is like Lauren said in that its based on the new MX5 chassis, the Fiat 124 Spider looks to share this too. Love the fact that Toyota are basing these new cars on their classics, however I dont rate this one, the lines dont flow very well, its pretty ugly.

The one to watch is still the S1000 IMO. The S660 is cool and the Mugen one is looking a bit crazy. I always did like the Beat though for it's quirky character and Kei cars are cool when done well. This sits just above those though I guess.

Love the old S800, AZ1, Beat and Cappucino...

The same way 4 people (with no legs) fit in our car... 

exactly they can't have any legs to fit which makes them virtually useless, especially as this one is shorter in length