Gringosteve

ECU Setting Customisation

Upgraded to Pro and enterede the Beta program.

Only thing I have changed are opening the trunk with double click (I did this in my Volvo S60, so I'm glad to get back to this) and I set auto-headlights to "lighter".

Out of interest, when you press the auto button, does your a/c light come on. Mine doesn't even though i have set it to

Yes, though it depends on the temperature you have set I believe

Does this app works with any type of bluetooth obd2 or i should look for a specific model? I have never worked with this but with your feedback i am thinking on getting into it

Hi

I have a generic wifi obd adaptor that works fine. I only have issues with setting the auto A/C.

If you have an iPhone you have to use wifi rather than Bluetooth dongle.

If you have android then you need a Bluetooth dongle I think.

The one I have looks like the below. Bought it a couple of years ago so may be different internally.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/201418817956

Steve, can you turn off the drl with this on the beta? Ive got a dongle but couldnt connect on my first attempt with carista.. It works ok with dash command so ill have to have another go at it, but i mainly want to turn off the drls really. 

I have that same adapter with the same problem, and a much older one that sometimes half works, sometimes gives me that error.

I mainly wanted it to switch over TPMS sensors with the new beta, so with me having 2 adapters that didn't work already I just stumped up the £32 to get the Carista branded adapter from Amazon, which should be guaranteed to work.