rob275

Essex Meet - Boreham - 18th October 2015

280hp?! You are pushing a lot more than that Keith surely?! 

I will be racing back from Warner Bro's studios as fast as I can on the Sunday. My MPG is going to suffer big time on the M25 but I really want to get back in time to meet up with everyone. It takes an hour according to Google Maps, I am sure we can knock a few minutes off that ;) 

I am also happy to give rides in my SBD turbo 86 as long as I get back before everyone naffs off. 

Edited by JamesP1991

I don't think he's every had more than 280 without it breaking due to the autobox giving him jip. Though I haven't spoken to Keith properly about his car for a while so I could be wrong.

280hp?! You are pushing a lot more than that Keith surely?! 

I will be racing back from Warner Bro's studios as fast as I can on the Sunday. My MPG is going to suffer big time on the M25 but I really want to get back in time to meet up with everyone. It takes an hour according to Google Maps, I am sure we can knock a few minutes off that ;) 

I am also happy to give rides in my SBD turbo 86 as long as I get back before everyone naffs off. 

Yes.

But I don't use my full armoury on the road, as it frightens cattle and causes gerbils within a 2-mile radius to spontaneously abort . .

It perplexes me that a carbon fibre boot kit is a magnet for every d*ckhead Golf GTI/BMW M  to take it on.

They cream past you doing 100mph on the motorway 'cos they wanna willy-wave. I snick it down into 4th at 77mph and boot it, I'm up their chuff in less than three seconds, flash my headlights, they boot it further, I snick into 5th and overtake on their inside doing 134mph. As I overtake I give it the ".. Bum's Rush.." - change back down to 4th and bullet it at 6800rpm -

(.. NOT !..)

Works on Ferraris. Astons. Lambos. Especially Maseratis (they *HATE* it) . . "They don't like it up 'em. Mr. Manwairing.."

Take care back from the studio. May the force be with you. (Not on your tail)

Spec K