rob275

Downtime

:(it's lost "full mode" from the bottom of the forum, stuck using the mobile skin.

Do you have a screenshot you could whack up? I have a fear you may be "stuffed" for want of a better word! But lets see. I'll have a gander tomorrow.

Will have a go, used to use the "full site" as it had the most recent posts on the right hand side which was quicker to use than browsing the lot, but this one does have a "recent activity" section that's close enough.

another bug report, no matter how many times I click mark all read, this thread and the beaulieu one keeps coming up when clicking on new content

some jobs are still running. Try again tomorrow morning and let us know. 

They are still appearing in the new content list (but not bold)

Have you got the "Only items I have not read" filter selected on the left hand side? Otherwise it'll show any content posted since the last visit (or last 24 hrs or whatever you've selected) regardless of whether you've read it or not.

:(it's lost "full mode" from the bottom of the forum, stuck using the mobile skin.

Have to agree, on the mobile you gotta look at every thread. Too long winded, need to access full mode if possible. Strange as the tablet shows more, guess it's screen size.

Have you got the "Only items I have not read" filter selected on the left hand side? Otherwise it'll show any content posted since the last visit (or last 24 hrs or whatever you've selected) regardless of whether you've read it or not.

that seemed to resolve it, never had to do an option like that before hence how I missed it

Have to agree, on the mobile you gotta look at every thread. Too long winded, need to access full mode if possible. Strange as the tablet shows more, guess it's screen size.

There is a menu button on the top right on the mobile version, if you select "more" you can choose "Activity Stream" which shows recent posts & calender stuff.

You can also click on the star at the top on mobile and it'll show you new content (why is it a star? Not a clue!) - then if you click the dot / start on the left of the thread it'll take you to the first post you've not seen yet