Mark@Abbey M/S

ACE Header for RHD cars in @ Abbey Motorsport

Is that the 150 collector Mark? If so I look forward to seeing if it can remove the dip as well as the 350 collector does in the US. 

It does, I was under the impression the 350 had some fitment issues on RHD. But I could be wrong the FT86 thread has gone all over the place. 

Okay finally got our demo car back on our in house dyno last week;

Ran the ACE headers with the 250 collector in the over pipe; 350 collectors wont fit on our RHD cars at the moment

Gave awesome top end numbers but still has the torque dip , seems the Yanks can have the 350 header on there LHD cars us RHD owners can have the 350 header yet......but it is being worked on;

Couple of dyno plots for you guys; DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THE HEADER ON THE DYNO PLOTS it is FLYWHEEL bhp it is HUB BHP

Stock car versus our car ACE 4-2-1 with 250 collector no 2nd cat and resonated Cobra exhaust system

PURPLE  ACE HEADER with 250 Merge collector/2nd cat de-cat pipe and Cobra Resonated system
GREEN totally stock car

KldQiV.jpg

PURPLE same as above
YELLOW  HKS HEADERS with the same set up after headers

5osa0M.jpg

We say about 250 and 350 collectors the below picture shows the difference; We are waiting for a 350 collector designed for our RHD cars.

LoxcxR.jpg

we are getting there , the cal files can still be worked on to help output but these dyno plots give the general idea;
Edited by Mark@Abbey M/S

Thanks Mark - looks like it's worth waiting for a 350 on the Ace header then...

I guess sticking a decent high flow secondary cat in would drop the top end a bit but possibly a similar drop on both HKS and ACE?

Sorry for the delays replying , the 350 collector wont fit on the RHD cars , ACE have been trying to make the 350 Collector fit on the orginal primaries but it cant be done. So we are waiting for a complete redesign of the primaries to allow the 350 Collector to be worked into the Header design.

Been told around 10 weeks wait.....maybe time to got FI again for a while I feel.

I tuned car last week with the HKS headers with a HFC fitted , fully de-catted and exhaust system;

Torque curve is below from the dyno;

mFF6U2.jpg

BLUE totally stock car
GREEN bolt on parts no tune
RED Green + Abbey ECUTEK tune

ACE have been in touch to to say they have finish the 1st prototype RHD 350 header.

" In the quest to build a "350" for the RHD guys we ended up building a header with over 150mm more runner. This is the highest torque output header we've ever built."

1fJQWK.png
WtulPq.png

Just waiting for our pre production header to arrive with us @ Abbey Motorsport HQ

27 minutes ago, tegunulgener said:

How good over HKS headers?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

If going by the 350 results in the states, these are the ones to have. They are also quite a bit more £ though.... This 400CS version has me wanting.