My car is being collected by it's new owner on Saturday, so I'm on the hunt for a GT86 or BRZ. Ive already seen three cars at three different Toyota dealerships and can you believe that each one was sat in the bodyshop awaiting paint! This means I'm looking to purchase from a private seller as I've also had enough of salesman schmoozing!!!!

In a nutshell I don't want to spend over £16K and am not too fussy on colour except for orange (sorry ginger lovers!). Just looking for a car in good condition that I can purchase on Saturday or Sunday.

I look forward to hearing from any potential sellers.

Hi Tim, thanks for pointing me in the direction of your car. I must admit I think I'd prefer a totally standard car as I'm not a massive fan of modifying my road cars.

I get my kicks by constantly modifying my rally car/money pit!!!

Hi Tim, thanks for pointing me in the direction of your car. I must admit I think I'd prefer a totally standard car as I'm not a massive fan of modifying my road cars.

I get my kicks by constantly modifying my rally car/money pit!!!

There is nothing that's not reversible and I still have all the bits to do so

Hi Will300, that's a shame because I think I'm pretty local to you as I'm based in Rugeley, Staffordshire.

Your more than welcome to come and have a chat / proper look around it. 

I went to see a white GT86 tonight. I hope the owner is not on here as it was a bit rough and needed quite a bit of paintwork! Fast coming to the conclusion from you guys that modified cars are much better looked after! It's a shame that Chopper602 isn't more local to me as I physically can't get up to Teeside before my BMW is collected early next week.

Ideally I'm looking for a car in a 50 mile radius of Stafford, one of you enthusiasts must be looking to sell up near me LOL!

I'm just down the road from you near Cannock and Will is local too so we'll have to meet up when you've got one. Will's would make an excellent buy if you're after a standard one.