Sign in to follow this  
Foulsmell

Rays 57xtreme wheels fitted

It'd look good lower, but I don't think it needs it looks wise. I guess 'as is' it's basically the same as the Aero set up.

Yep that's about right. I wanted the OZ Ultraleggera wheels until Mas sold these.

I'm not going lower. Had it on my Type R and I got sick of scraping the massive speed bumps near mine.

Went for a spin and feels great. I love the Primacy madness but this set up is a bit better for me when the driver aids are all off.

Need to sort my rusty calliper out too, did you strip the calliper of or paint it still in place

www.im-tuned.uk

Hi mate. Just painted it in place. Bit of a scrub with a wire brush then alcohol wipe down.

Just pained what I could see. I found the silver Hammerite spray was best. I sprayed it in the lid and brushed it on. Only needed one coat.

Cool thanks :) in either doing this or its new callipers as they are orange in parts

www.im-tuned.uk

Give it a go. Only takes an hour to do them all. Brushing the spray on means it dries in no time. Plus you get a the same textured look that's on the callipers.