Tweedbean

Interior switches - grey to black

Hi all has anyone purchased the black interior bits such as the traction control switches as seen in the attached image? I am looking to paint the trim pieces but that wouldn't work on the switches so I wondered where people had ordered them from? I think they are standard on the Australian 86.

Thanks in advanced.

post-354-0-37386200-1435062188_thumb.jpg

I also changed to Black interior. Cost me around £80 for everything and looks so so much better IMO. 

I just wish the switches on the heating controls were available in black. But as these weren't an option on the Low Spec car they don't exist.

I also changed to Black interior. Cost me around £80 for everything and looks so so much better IMO. 

I just wish the switches on the heating controls were available in black. But as these weren't an option on the Low Spec car they don't exist.

Thanks did you order them from the same place as Pitman?

Just tried to order, there website wont let me register. Keeps saying my passwords aren't equal, anyone else had this issue?

From Tareim link above:

15 SWITCH Toyota SU00302486 1 - Buttons (traction control/sport) (manual)
16 SWITCH Toyota SU00302487 1 - Buttons (Traction control/sport - Sport/Snow)(Attomatic)

I have the same problem with the form, have emailed them to see if they have any suggestions. I thought it was just my phone but it's doing it on my laptop as well.

To get everything on that last for RHD version in the link Tareim posted, minus the shifter knob it comes to about £95 plus shipping.