KevinA

TA Brands Hatch

A real pleasure to play even the smallest part!

a fantastic day made all the more pleasurable by Kevin's epic effort.

Well done Kevin a great performance.

Great job Kev, you looked super smooth out there (& the car looked fab). We missed the window when they opened the pits so didn't get the chance to come & say hi. Well done indeed

Great stuff Kev!! Fair play mate, that's some result. What cars were first and third?

from what I saw on Facebook it was a Civic EK that was faster

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

A great day at Brands finishing second by 0.16s but more importantly getting really settled with the car now. Thanks for the help and support from Daniel and Chris at the weekend,and Debs for putting up with my race head moods.

Well done.  TSL shows your ideal as a 59.005 and you were only 0.25 off that so good effort.  Was it hard to get a clear lap on the Indy circuit?  What spec is your car?

Results here http://www.tsl-timing.com/file/?f=ATTACK/2015/152570tat.pdf

Tim to be fair the driving standards are very good,and it was not too bad getting a quick lap. You just need to trust people are keeping an eye on who is where. Car spec is,Tomei El manifold with ARK system and Berk sport cat front pipe. All mapped with a Fensport guru,Meister R Coilovers and wide rims shod with Dunlop DZ03 tyres.

Tim to be fair the driving standards are very good,and it was not too bad getting a quick lap. You just need to trust people are keeping an eye on who is where. Car spec is,Tomei El manifold with ARK system and Berk sport cat front pipe. All mapped with a Fensport guru,Meister R Coilovers and wide rims shod with Dunlop DZ03 tyres.

That's good to hear then.  I'd like to have a go at TA when i get my car built.

What size Direzza's are you running?  I'm about to put 235 front and 265 rear on mine.

What power does it make with that exhaust?