Sign in to follow this  
Tarmac

Roof Visors in stock

Hi All

The roof spoilers are Made by HIC USA 

It weighs next to nothing, its see through, and it has a decent shape to it rather than some of the others I have had or seen.

RRP will be £95  - Forum price is currently £80 delivered

Fitting is simple, its backed with 3M tape so you just peel and stick, 10 mins - one person job and its on. 

Also the new batch comes with a small tube of superglue for extra stick should you wish to use.

The window must be cleaned thoroughly prior to application

063B581E-52CD-43C6-A0B7-516467C71D9B_zps

03687A6A-B1C5-4902-A39B-89ED53BA69CA_zps

499E4785-0F3E-4336-8779-BCAF31F2856E_zps

A406CAD8-7E26-46CB-B4E2-CA3052739FBE_zps

65326B04-C6B8-4F47-BAE1-EC9D5C377FE6_zps

FE417D86-A5B5-493F-B99B-44ACE5DB50FB_zps

BE8A505D-D4EE-41B4-ADBC-B0A10D6490FD_zps

Hi I know this was an old post but only just purchased my GT86 and after a black (not matt)  roof spolier.

Can you still get hold of them?

50 minutes ago, Becks said:

Hi I know this was an old post but only just purchased my GT86 and after a black (not matt)  roof spolier.

Can you still get hold of them?

I just ordered one from a German website for 69 Euro+ shipping I probably should've done what you've done here but I can send you some pics when I get it if you like 

1 hour ago, Tareim said:

I've got one in my cupboard at home somewhere that I've not got round to putting up for sale yet

how muchos if the imported one I get is shite I'd much rather This one! 

10 hours ago, Tareim said:

I've got one in my cupboard at home somewhere that I've not got round to putting up for sale yet

If you can let me know how much ypu want for it i would be really keen to buy it off you. 

22 hours ago, jevvy said:

I just ordered one from a German website for 69 Euro+ shipping I probably should've done what you've done here but I can send you some pics when I get it if you like 

Ive been searching all over wasnt to sure about some shipping charges, that would be good to see some pics once yours is on 🤗

52 minutes ago, Becks said:

Ive been searching all over wasnt to sure about some shipping charges, that would be good to see some pics once yours is on 🤗

It was from fullcartuning I believe I ordered the window visors as well for 39 Euro and it was 25 Euro shipping? So like115£ or something for this and bothside windows

6 minutes ago, jevvy said:

It was from fullcartuning I believe I ordered the window visors as well for 39 Euro and it was 25 Euro shipping? So like115£ or something for this and bothside windows

Oh wow thats pretty good going to have a look now ty 😊

1 minute ago, Becks said:

Oh wow thats pretty good going to have a look now ty 😊

They have a lot of pictures and it looks identicle to the other one, it seems likely they were just produced in the same factory to be honest but the side visors are like 150$ cheapest I've seen them so 39 seemed like an absolute bargain so I thought it would be rude not too

Might have to make a purchase myself payday lol. Im on the fence about side window ones just because im worried might look odd, there a funny length and on a white car it might stick out more 🤔

21 hours ago, jevvy said:

how muchos if the imported one I get is shite I'd much rather This one! 

12 hours ago, Becks said:

If you can let me know how much ypu want for it i would be really keen to buy it off you. 

£50 sounds reasonable I think? it's pretty much new condition wasn't on the car long before I took it off and been sat in my cupboard for a long time pondering what to do with it, of course you'd need new 3m sticky tape to attach it onto the car

I'm not sure how much postage would be but I'm aiming to be at the TD open day on the bank holiday that I could always take it to there if either of you were going to that

15 hours ago, Becks said:

Might have to make a purchase myself payday lol. Im on the fence about side window ones just because im worried might look odd, there a funny length and on a white car it might stick out more 🤔

Becks got them today and they are HIC branded so as I suspected same factory same item, I can post some pics if you want deliver was like 3 days so really happy the side visors are really long and I actually think they will look bad ass but my cars black but from the pics I've seen it looks amazing on red/white too 

Just want to say thanks to jevvy I went and brought the window visors and roof visor from fullcartuning. Cost me about £140 in total and delivery was really quick. Im really please with the end result 🤗 thanks again for  your advice. 

20170424_072552.jpg