The "OEM wheel club" met under Martin's suggestion at the Motor Circuit for a chin wag, photo shoot and a drive out.  Was great to meet everyone, and thanks especially to Martin (BigV) for a great route through Sussex and Hampshire.  Special mention to Sam for coming all that way from Somerset and bringing along a BRZ!

First time I have seen this many cars together in one place with standard wheels.

Here's some photos to start off with.

Two Giallos!!

DSC00346_zpsrxtplzla.jpg

Entrance and exit

DSC00348_zpslrlcqr6c.jpg

Yes - 86!!

DSC00357_zpsvxakngoy.jpg

Yes -86!!

DSC00364%202_zpseazgb9p6.jpg

Colour scheme worked out well.

DSC00372%202_zpseezfmyho.jpg

DSC00376_zpsdiiw9pp1.jpg

DSC00380_zps0nmoh38b.jpg

Procession away from Goodwood

DSC00391_zpsnfpz9mz1.jpg

And through the villages of Sussex and Hampshire we went, keeping together somehow!!

DSC00405_zps4lu6x4g2.jpg

It's funny when I saw the pic of the front of them all on Facebook, I noticed all were at standard ride height, couldn't see the wheels of course. Maybe an OEM meet then? ;)

It's funny when I saw the pic of the front of them all on Facebook, I noticed all were at standard ride height, couldn't see the wheels of course. Maybe an OEM meet then? ;)

All on std suspension apart from me and the BRZ, I believe   :)

Must be southerners being slow on the mods front, Lauren, although there were lots of ideas flying about, and several are new owners.

mine has sti pinks 15mm lower but yeah most were sitting high up :D

Keith will they all be joining us in the dark side of mods?

Hello Nik - yes I believe they will.  I asked them to spot the subtle differences between our car and standard, and they got most of them - so the seeds are implanted.