remal

What colour wheels with a Orange 86

Sorry another wheel question. 

I have searched but nothing came up with the question I am about to ask. 

We have a orange 86. Looking at the wheels at Japfest both me and the wife liked the bright colour wheels a few of you had. 

We don't really want to go with the normal colours such as Silver, Gunmetal gray or Black. I've been looking at what colours will go with a orange 86 but there is not much out their to give us an idea of what may be nice. 

We both liked the Blue and Red/Orange a few of you had on the White cars but unsure if this would go on our colour car. 

So just looking for ideas, links if anyone knows of any.

My wife suggested White ( yes going to be a bitch to keep clean)

cheers for reading 

It's a difficult one because orange is difficult to contrast with. Crazy wheel colours seem to work best on primary colours with white going with absolutely anything. 

Okay, have been through all my pics from 86 style at Fuji last year and this is the best I can find:

17233028033_38eee46770_z.jpgDSC_1375 by Lauren Blighton, on Flickr

To be fair this actually works quite well I think. Sorry fro the lack of focus. 

I've got a light blue on mine (Porsche Riveria Blue) which you may have seen at Japfest...

I'm not sure whether it would work with the ginger though :mellow: Gulf was orange and blue so it could work ;)

165146D3-BA72-4086-9533-44D3B7C7F5A6.jpg

I've still been looking but i'm surprised how difficult it is to find any pics of the orange with anything other than Silver, Gunmetal etc.. colours dispositivo-toyota-tuning-cars-666413-60

I think this looks good . Just been looking on google images 

I've still been looking but i'm surprised how difficult it is to find any pics of the orange with anything other than Silver, Gunmetal etc.. colours dispositivo-toyota-tuning-cars-666413-60

I think this looks good . Just been looking on google images 

That looks good because it's a big fat low Rocket bunny!! may not look so good in 17" or 18", unless you really fill the arches at say 9" width.