I don't fully understand the point of Twitter and Instagram, the way I see it, Twitter is all about status updates and Instagram is all about pics.....but why bother when Facebook does it all?  Plus it's more about me being lazy and not wanting to manage/monitor these additional accounts when its hard enough keeping track of whats going on on Facebook and on here :P

My problem with Facebook is I feel it's a little too invasive. When I'm on Twitter/Instagram, I can browse away to my heart's content. On Facebook, it seems like any activity you do (liking/following pages, commenting on things etc.) can be easily seen by all your friends unless you're very careful with privacy settings. There are lots of people on Facebook who I would rather didn't know my every move throughout the day :P

As well as that, I prefer the brief nature of Twitter and Instagram. Twitter is 160 characters max, which forces people to get to the point, and Instagram can be only about viewing photos without the need for explanation or comments. Both are good for just browsing for 5 minutes.

Having said that, I stopped using Facebook properly in about 2010. Now I only ever use it to catch up with school friends or family.

Yeah to be fair, there is a lot of crap on Facebook, plus loads of randomers (primarily from the states and other countries) adding me now because of the 86. Had about 6 guys all add me who all own yellow FRS'

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Keethos said:

Yeah to be fair, there is a lot of crap on Facebook, plus loads of randomers (primarily from the states and other countries) adding me now because of the 86. Had about 6 guys all add me who all own yellow FRS'

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Yeah. That's another thing too. Facebook is more about having friends than followers. On Twitter I have around 1500 followers, but only follow about 200 people. If I followed everyone that follows me, I'd probably get sick of Twitter too. I like that divide between people I'm interested in and people who are interested in me. Facebook, it's almost like you have to have a common interest in each other to add friends, or it's just annoying lol.