Do you guys have an Instagram account?   I had a look but I couldn't find anything.  It would help raise aware of the forum and drive traffic?  For any members on here posting pictures via instagram, they could then hashtag you into any pictures from events, their cars or work they are doing to them.

For me its what facebook used to be in terms of the photos.  Nowadays on facebook most of the videos and pictures that make up your news stream aren't actually of your friends or taken by them, its now mostly ones they have shared or liked, a lot of viral video, adverts etc.  Instagram allows people to share photos with their friends and other people with common interests using hashtags.  Its also useful for keeping up with celebrities, car tuners, business etc as they all use it too.  

Lol, I thought as much but to be fair, I still don't fully understand twitter either.....needless to say I use neither of these things, just Facebook......I feel old

It's basically twitter for pictures, so basically it's pointless, but everyone loves it? 

Lol, this. Kinda feels like they've tried to fill a gap that wasn't really there.

It's essentially just a profile for sharing photos. It's good because you can chose who and what you want to come up on your feed! I only follow car related people on mine, and car related people only follow me! 

So it's not knowing any photos you post car related are going to be enjoyed and not just piss people off with filling up their timeline of crap they're not interested in. Like wise my feed is only full of cars and stuff i'm interested in. 

I find Facebook and Twitter is full of too much crap and junk between useful and interesting posts! 

Its a good place to get a little community of people and a following for a specific topic. I always tend to get the same few people comment / like my photos from around the world.

I didn't realise Instagram was anything more than making your photos look crap. I admit I don't get it. I post everything on FB as that's what it's for, if people don't like it they can unfriend me etc. 

I prefer Instagram over facebook as I do just like looking at some cool looking cars ☺

jared22singleton on Instagram 

On 05/08/2015 at 1:18 PM, Keethos said:

Lol, I thought as much but to be fair, I still don't fully understand twitter either.....needless to say I use neither of these things, just Facebook......I feel old emoji58.png

Heh. I tried Facebook but it didn't like me. I feel like the last luddite.

i'v been on a while. good to see pics mates may take and never been a issue to use or not if I don't want to 

I have one my the H2, 86, Kit car and just shit lol 

remal10 is me