DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Dan from Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 25 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much. 

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Hi Dan,

I forgot to ask while I was getting a quote from you guys but do existing Adrian Flux customers get special rates with your Track Day Insurance policies?  And besides trackdays, do you insure people who want to take part in the Toyota Sprint Series?  Thanks.

Edited by Keethos

Adrian Flux unbeatable for the 3rd year in a row. Policy moved from Highways to Equity Red Star and the policy dropped £150 in the process. Most other companies just told me to take the policy due to the price as they couldn't come close ;)

Utter bargain, 4 years NCB, all future mods declared, fully comp, £502 with £250 excess. My current insurer wanted £1400 without the mods!!!!

Just insured with Flux. More than I wanted to pay, but c'est la vie - I'm hoping to go FI this year so makes sense to use a company familiar with mods.

Still, a hike on last year despite a no-fault claim. Esure was £143 last year, everything declared including business use - this year they wanted £339!  Flux was more expensive but a quick phone call and a little haggle brought it a little under at £325. Still way more than double last year but it seems to be the best available to me at the moment.

I suspect the 1% increase in IPT is being used as an excuse to claw back a little profit. :angry:

Adrian flux refused to quote me.

Admiral insured me all mods listed for 1300 (give or take, they insured me for £23 less than my standard 2010 honda civic type s t) which is a bargain if you consider the fact im 20 and dont have any NCB yet (will have in june though ! :)

On 10/04/2016 at 9:39 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

I'm surprised we refused to quote you. Did we advise you why?

Regards,

Dan.

Nope, just said 'we're not able to quote you for that car'

I think its due to the fact that I said the number of seats in the vehicle was 2 instead of 4 ( as I have a brace/ harness bar and carbon panel there instead) and for some reason no one else would quote me other than admiral, however when i set it to 4 seats a lot of people offered me quotes.

When my policy comes up for renewal in june I'll try again.

Hey Dan,

Quick question, how come my renewal has come through at £547 when my policy price for this current year was £498.

No changes, no claims, no endorsements. 

From past experience I've rung around, got it beaten, rung up to cancel and you've smashed it. Seems like I'm gonna have to waste another afternoon doing the same again!

Just had a quote of £1540  "I've found you a GREAT price", she said.

For a supercharged gt86. I'm 32, 10 years NCB, 2 fault-claims, both of low value. No points.

Apparently it was not the mods - they were only increasing it by 10%.

For reference, best price on Confused.com for the standard car is £550. And I was quoted £700 for a 2010 Cayman S.

Just been quoted £1800 for my gt86 have 3 years ncb with no accidents that's £500 more then i paid last year with only young drivers!!! I thought Adrian flux are a good reasonable price insurance company. I didnt even pay that much for my first car. 😡😠😡

On 29/04/2017 at 11:23 AM, Nelix said:

Hi Dan, could someone call me for a quote please, can PM my mobile no.

Hi, if you could PM me your email address and telephone number I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards

Dan

8 minutes ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi Cerastes,

If you'd like to message me your number I can get someone to give you a call.  Alternatively please call the Club freephone number and mention 'GT86.org.uk' - 0800 916 1288.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks, No worries. I just had a call from someone; best so far, just waiting for details to come through to make sure it is all correct and need to double check my no claims.