GT86-Ian

Rear Parcel Shelf removal.

I didn't check for CE mark but the Amber supplied Intec unit is very good. 

I'm sure my engine popping shortly after fitting it was coincidence...

My brother and I took the plunge today. When we get round to fitting them in a few weeks I'll post some notes if we incur any difficulties.

Generally speaking I find the edits on YouTube remove a shed load of expletives and all the episodes of manic frustration lol

Intec light is one of the easiest mods I've done. Absolute doddle. Only bit that took me some time was carefully taping down the wire so it didn't rattle.

On 09/01/2017 at 9:07 AM, Rich said:

Intec light is one of the easiest mods I've done. Absolute doddle. Only bit that took me some time was carefully taping down the wire so it didn't rattle.

Aby chance you could post a picture (or point me at one) that shows the view through the rear-view mirror with the Intec fitted? I'd like to ditch the intrusive stock high level brake light, but I'm less keen on just moving the intrusion from the bottom to the top of the screen.

I have the Intec too. Much better with it. Had trouble with the shelf removal and refitting, but thankfully don't need to do it often. 

I'm surprised car makers don't notice things like that, do they not look in the mirrors when testing cars and think "wow that brake light is obstructing my view a little bit, lets move it".