Sign in to follow this  
shaunharper13

keypad in glove box...

boys and girls this may have already been discussed on here however I noticed it only a few weeks ago and been trying to find out abit more about it. I found that certain codes make your car do certain things so was wondering does anyone know any of these codes ... cheers

Please think carefully before replying to this question. We don't want to be giving info to the wrong people now do we!!

Please think carefully before replying to this question. We don't want to be giving info to the wrong people now do we!!

It's already fairly easy to find on the manual on the internet, as I found out when waiting to board the ferry to the Isle of Wight.

From memory, the only things you can do are disable interior motion detectors and disable motion sensors (for boarding boats/trains etc). Neither of these are an issue on a public forum as you can only do it if you're in the car and it's already unlocked.

FWIW, I can't remember the options.

There is an option for it to autolock the doors when you set off, I opted not to do that as it brought in my auto fold mirrors as well (I have an add on for that, it wont be an issue on a standard GT)

I think it's 7 for autolocking the doors when you hit the start button. I did this as for the most part I drive alone, so feel safer with the doors locked. Think you can also change it so that when you unlock the drivers door it does the passenger too. I decided to leave as is for safety reasons. 

ive managed to set it so when I use the touch sensor on the drivers door the passengers door opens too but I done that using the keyfob.

I do want to no how to make the headlights etc come on when you unlock the car, so for example because the lights are set on auto they'll just be the day running one in the day but when I unlock it of a night the headlights come on... just something little which sounds pointless but I think its just a nice touch for the car to have

ive managed to set it so when I use the touch sensor on the drivers door the passengers door opens too but I done that using the keyfob.

I do want to no how to make the headlights etc come on when you unlock the car, so for example because the lights are set on auto they'll just be the day running one in the day but when I unlock it of a night the headlights come on... just something little which sounds pointless but I think its just a nice touch for the car to have

how did you manage to sort the doors out been bugging me since i bought the car last year that it only opens the drivers door