Sign in to follow this  
Tarmac

Rear roof Visor Group Buy £69

Hi All

As you may have seen I have put one of these on the car and had it on for two weeks now

Its made by HIC USA and after trying a few different roof spoilers I have to say im happy with this one and keeping it on.

It weighs next to nothing, its see through, and it has a decent shape to it rather than some of the others I have had or seen.

RRP will be £95 but if people are interested in the Group Buy I will do them at £69 plus £6 p&p mainland uk

Fitting is simple, its backed with 3M tape so you just peel and stick, 10 mins - one person job and its on. 

If you want one then pop your names below ie

1.Tarmac
2.GT86**

Delivery will be approx two weeks, I have 15 coming in, if we go over 15 then those after the 15 will be another week.

It will be a first come first served basis done on payment time and not list order

063B581E-52CD-43C6-A0B7-516467C71D9B_zps

03687A6A-B1C5-4902-A39B-89ED53BA69CA_zps

499E4785-0F3E-4336-8779-BCAF31F2856E_zps

A406CAD8-7E26-46CB-B4E2-CA3052739FBE_zps

65326B04-C6B8-4F47-BAE1-EC9D5C377FE6_zps

FE417D86-A5B5-493F-B99B-44ACE5DB50FB_zps

BE8A505D-D4EE-41B4-ADBC-B0A10D6490FD_zps

Good news at last, these are finally in the country and should arrive tomorrow/friday

I will drop pms on arrival or if you want to drop me a pm I can give you payment details

Thanks for your patience on this   :) 

First batch are out for collection today by UPS so will be with you in the next 48 hours

For the ones that haven't paid yet can you drop me a pm with your email address please

Cheers Chris

Yep, I agree, really great product for the price. I used electrical switch contact cleaner to degrease the window then fitted myself. Start at one side, get it all lined up and press it down well as you go across. Do a couple of dry runs first before lifting the corners of the tape. It kind of snugs down and fills across the screen as you work across peeling the tape as you go. Best aesthetic mod I`ve had so far based on the price. Looks fantastic on white and goes really well with the TRD boot spoiler.