Booking through the site is fine, pretty sure it's just Google being overly sensitive.

As for the class, would have thought with the TRD rear box (quad pipes?) would put you into the N1 Street.

I know Jon has his TRD in N1 Street but that may not be a stock TRD?

Hi all, couple of questions...

I fancy giving the Blyton 27th Sept day a go - am I best off booking through http://www.toyotasprint.com/tss/index.php ?

(Says site may have been hacked - that just an over cautious Google?!)

Car is standard / wheels tyres etc... except for the TRD rear box and associated TRD diffuser as fitted by RRG - N2 std? (as its as per the TRD model?) or N1 street? (As it is modified as such).

Advice much appreciated -

Hi Andy,

a TRD 86 is modified, larger wheels, exhaust etc so you will be in the N1 class :)

Cheers

Adrian

It works based on points per place, 1st place = 75 points, 2nd 74 points etc. During the first round Adrian had what can only be described as "A MARE" after turning up to the round with no wet tyres with it pissing it down  :lol:

This is regardless of class, you then have overall winners and class winners and also gt86 cup winners and gt86 cup class winners.

Round 3 event report is up on Facebook :)

Here is the Championship results after Round 3 by class

Remember you have to drop 1 score :)

Cheers

Adrian

I think I'll drop my zero for Woodbridge :P

Alec

Rob is each round the same points structure ?

yes but it's done on overall finishing position so it works in your favor to attend on a day with less competitors if you are in one of the slower classes

I'm dropping Woodbridge too.

Surely you have no need to drop woodbridge as you missed Blyton Mike? surely you'd rather have 55 points than zero ;) 5 out of 6 count.

Looking at the results so far I'm not going to get any higher than third in class unless Kevin drops another or Lauren drops two due to there epic first round results... or I drive the absolute bollocks out of the car, worth a go I guess :D

I also seriously need to get Peter/Adrian to add GT86 & BRZ Drivers Club as a team name :huh::lol:

Hi Andy,

a TRD 86 is modified, larger wheels, exhaust etc so you will be in the N1 class :)

Cheers

Adrian

Thanks Adrian / folks. All makes sense - My car isn't a TRD / it's a stock GT86 but with the TRD exhaust & diffuser.

(edit) Booked in for Blyton in the N1.

Looking forward to it.

Great to see that 3 of the top 5 overall so far are all 86's, all in different classes too. I doubt it will stay like that at the end of the year (mainly due to me likely to fall down the list) but it shows how strong these cars really can be.