Burn! Motorsport

Introducing DIXCEL Brake Pads

All fitted, too early for a review as they are not bedded in. A few things worth noting if you are moving from OEM pads

1) They don't come with shims. You can reuse the OEM shins, easy with the rear pads as they clip off. Front shims are glued on so need to be prized off.. No big issue :)

2) My annoying squeal at low speed has gone!!!

3) My mechanic remarked how good they look, especially the sintered surface

4) one of the rear pads was missing the low pad warning device, again no big issue.. But a bit random

Can't wait to bed them in!!!

On 30/12/2015 at 7:06 PM, Gringosteve said:

All fitted, too early for a review as they are not bedded in. A few things worth noting if you are moving from OEM pads

1) They don't come with shims. You can reuse the OEM shins, easy with the rear pads as they clip off. Front shims are glued on so need to be prized off.. No big issue :)

2) My annoying squeal at low speed has gone!!!

3) My mechanic remarked how good they look, especially the sintered surface

4) one of the rear pads was missing the low pad warning device, again no big issue.. But a bit random

Can't wait to bed them in!!!

How are you getting on? 

On 11/7/2016 at 7:19 PM, Mike said:

ES pads in stock?

They were until earlier. New stock will be here in about 10 days and Z types are on shelf

4 hours ago, KevinA said:

What would you consider your fast road / track pad to be.

Z type for true street/circuit pad 

ES a great for fast road but we have many people that do use them on the track. 

Are these still around I have two gts needing pads in the new year.  One staying purely in the road the other might do a round or two of the toyota sprint.

On 11/17/2016 at 1:08 AM, Neal said:

Are these still around I have two gts needing pads in the new year.  One staying purely in the road the other might do a round or two of the toyota sprint.

Hi yes still available - link here - https://www.taikyu.uk/products-309/toyota/r35-gtr-742/product-type/brakes.html 

Drop me a message if you have any questions.