Burn! Motorsport

Introducing DIXCEL Brake Pads

Hi, thanks for taking the time to check out this post.

post-618-14153694086165.jpg

The name "DIXCEL" comes from a combination of two words, "deceleration and excellence".

For the last few years DIXCEL have been at the tops of the food chain when it comes to brake discs and brake compounds. Unlike many of the other high end Japanese names like Project Mu and Endless, DIXCEL concentrate only on producing the highest quality breaking compounds and disc rotors.

Using their extensive racing experience and research and development DIXCEL have created a diverse product range with a solution for every situation.

Here at Burn! Motorsport we are super excited to be expanding out stock range to include pads and discs for the GT86 / BRZ.

post-618-14153685175801.jpg

Since the beginning of 2014 DIXCEL have embarked on a manufacture backed racing project with the GT86. This is great news for us as the experience they gain on the circuit will be passed to us and their product range. Their development has already lead to new racing compounds being required that will be released later this year.

The street product line up as it currently stands

DIXCEL ES (Extra Speed)

post-618-1415368745041.jpg

Affordable performance! Great for the fast road user and can handle the occasional track day (novice drivers).

Front £66 inc vat

Rear £54 inc vat

DIXCEL M Type (low dust and durability)

post-618-14153689247116.jpg

Don't like cleaning your wheels? These won't stop the dust but it's the closest you can get. Excellent durability, very quiet, kind on discs and great fast road performers.

Front or rear £156 inc vat

DIXCEL Z Type (street / track day)

post-618-14153691784533.jpg

Ultimate street / track day cross over pads. Temperature fade resistance of 850 degrees, excellent initial bite, excellent pad life and yet civilised. So good they have been used in one make race series around the world as the control pads.

Front £216 inc vat

Rear £198 in vat

Ordered a set of the ES front pads last Friday and were delivered on Monday (presumably they'd come next day if ordered on a better week day). Had them fitted on Friday and initial verdict is they're a bit better than the stock pads... however I was losing a lot of confidence in my stock pads by the time I got them changed so it's hard to give a direct comparison! Will see how they go on at Woodbridge...

Pretty impressed with my pads and discs from dixcel. They don't have as much bite from cold than stock pads. But I knew this would be the case before I got them.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

How are they better than the OEM pads?

Pretty impressed with my pads and discs from dixcel. They don't have as much bite from cold than stock pads. But I knew this would be the case before I got them.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Which ones did you get? What are they like compared to stock when up to temp?