Tarmac

Japan Racing JR11 18" Wheels £625 per set

Hi All

Some of these new wheels from Japan Racing are starting to feed through, there are not huge amounts to choose from as yet but they are on there way

Here are some details and pics below, wheel weight on an 18" is around 11kg

I will leave these for you to browse over and catch up with you soon

jr11-chart_zps3f3a4a73.png

JR11HYPBL_zpse49580b4.jpg

JR11MATTEBLACK_zps4c21b9fd.jpg

JR11BR_zpsf6cdc0e8.jpg

JR11WHITE_zps573eb66d.jpg

JR11GM_zpsdb75e90d.jpg

Oooo, I want the JR3's, how do they differ to Rota Grids Chris?

Yeah we have sold 3 sets this week so far, they are popular.

They are a similar design to the Grids.

Just noticed your sig, I have the STI style lip in stock now and the CS Bottomline lip if your interested :)

Will be fitting the JR3's on to my car this week, 17x8's from Chris... will post pictures in this thread when they are on to show the concave they have compared to Grids Keethos. 

Should arrive tomorrow bud  ;)

Should arrive tomorrow bud  ;)

Got DHL confirmation from the tracking number today, arrived safe and sound all three packages and signed for. When the Borla header is fitted I will post a video as the car will be completely straight through then ;) 

Got DHL confirmation from the tracking number today, arrived safe and sound all three packages and signed for. When the Borla header is fitted I will post a video as the car will be completely straight through then ;)

I can show you what that's like, it's loud and yummy ;)

http://youtu.be/M6a__o6dIRI

Wow sounds incredible Smudge! What is it like on the motorway at sensible speeds? As I have to go to Upminster the following day on Saturday for a birthday and I don't think my girlfriend will appreciate getting droned to death haha

I was going to go down the HFC route originally, however they were so much more expensive than catless front pipes at the time! My car is a bit of a weekend toy at the moment so I'm not too fussed about how loud she will be, looking forward to opening her up for the first time on Friday after fitting and hearing that glorious burble! :)