Koul

Grey for sale

My much loved GT86 reluctantly for sale reason being that it just doesn't get enough usage to justify keeping it and it would be nice to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it and use it more.

I'm asking £17,500 o.n.o.

The car is in Newbury, Berkshire.

Garaged and mollycoddled. 

It's a July 2012 manual model with full Toyota service history taxed till the end of June 2015. Mileage is 12,500.

Very reliable and has run faultlessly apart from the battery going flat at one point. This has been replaced with a beefier 70ah one which has been reliable.

It has satnav, heated seats (black leather/alcantara), parking sensors, mud flaps, centre arm rest, Roof and side stripes in black (gives it a nice stealthy look).

Recently had the front bumper resprayed because of chips so looks like new. The rear bumper also was changed because of a scuff on the lower diffuser and sensors fitted. A bit OCD I know but those marks bugged me.

Negatives are small ding on both doors which you really have to look for.

This is a well looked after car and I hope it finds a nice enthusiastic buyer.

GT01c.jpg

GT8602.jpg

GT8603.jpg

GT8604.jpg

How could you possibly betray the poor BRZ like this, considering the "enemy" as a secondary replacement!!??!!??!!?? The poor wee blue machine would be turning in it's grave, if it was dead.

No seriously Will, I've seen Koul's car and the way he keeps it, it's a steal at this price mate.

What's up with the fizzpot?