GTB

Abbey Motorsport Sprintex Install Feedback

Just got back from a week away to find the GT86 filthy and covered in tree sap. Who gives a sh*t when you have a Sprintex under the bonnet !

Raining today - that`ll wash it off.

My insurance is up for renewal and have now (oops sorry AA I forgot) declared all mods and added my car to my wifes Aviva policy. AA would not cover mods. This includes wheels, exhaust, lights, Seibon kit, Sprintex supercharger (and I told them 234hp @ hub) and audio upgrades. Cost to add to her insurance that expires 14/6/15 = £113.35 indicative price for both cars renewal at todays date £420 (her car is a 2014 VW Tiguan 2.0).

Very very pleased with that. The Tiguan on its own was £244 this year and AA wanted £213 for the GT (no mods).

Age 51, PO21 postcode, 8000 miles per annum SDP & commuting.

I'm leaning towards this set up for my '86, and am also hell bent on fitting lower CR forged Pistons and forged rods. I assume the Sprintex kit is ready for bigger boost and the ECUTEK software is available as a starter package, to get you going pre dyno for this scenario?

I'm leaning towards this set up for my '86, and am also hell bent on fitting lower CR forged Pistons and forged rods. I assume the Sprintex kit is ready for bigger boost and the ECUTEK software is available as a starter package, to get you going pre dyno for this scenario?

You'd probably want to speak to mark regarding the 335 blower with a larger capacity. You won't get much more out of a 210

Had to go to dealer yesterday as drivers side door seal is distorted as pointed out by Abbey during 2nd service. WKB Toyota have agreed to replace under warranty. Offered the Service Manager a ride which he gladly took up. He was fine until I very childishly changed to map 2 and floored it in 2nd and 3rd then went very quiet and a little pale. :lol: