GT86Jay

My Birthday Surprise after Snetterton Modified Live.

Just want to say a Thank you to everyone who came along to my party after Snetterton and Modified Live!

Was a lovely surprise and great way to end the week i'd had! Was lovely to finally have an event in Norfolk and get some other GT86's about in the village and round the house! 

Another thank you for the GT86 drivers club card that went around and was signed! Along with the Fensport voucher which is fantastic! Been looking at bits to spend it on this morning! 

Will be spending it on something to add to the car as an extra and not spend it on stuff to repair my car! So going to save it for when I've got my car back to perfect condition! :) 

Thanks everyone. And hopefully it won't be long until the next event!

See you all soon.

It was a pleasure Jay and a great laugh!  Must thank to your folks and those involved for organising this and inviting us along to this, really enjoyed our time there with your family and friends.....even though were we a lil divided and we kinda chatted amongst our group rather than chatting with other party members :P

Yeah.... and none of you lot tried the Grand Prix game..!  My best lap was awesome - I only binned it 8 times...

Great fun Jay. Thanks to Mum and Dad... also big thanks to Faith, who got me out of a jam when I was stranded in Chatteris at 8.45pm....

.... that was one heck of a wild ride to the hotel in Thetford, Faith - 60 odd miles in 55 minutes... my poor little Corsa definitely suffered following you, it ain't built to do 95mph... 

Spec K

Not a problem Jay, as Keith says, it was a good laugh especially Spec K's attempts at playing Grid 2 (I think it was that)

I was just glad you didn't ask why I couldn't give you the lift up after the event or try to sort something else out... my acting is terrible  :D

Not a problem Jay, as Keith says, it was a good laugh especially Spec K's attempts at playing Grid 2 (I think it was that)

I was just glad you didn't ask why I couldn't give you the lift up after the event or try to sort something else out... my acting is terrible  :D

Haha! Yeah. I just assumed you'd decided to stay in Norfolk for another night due to the long drive. 

And at that point hadn't confirmed 100% with Richard a car would be available. 

Thanks again! 

LFA - Keith's car was left at Fensport Friday evening having some work on it. So he had the Hire Car... an Auto Corsa...

Corsa??

Hey! That's what the car hire offers in the wilds of no-mans land...

Fin sports? no flippers. Fan sports? No Wimbledon. Fun sports? No theme parks.

Faith sports? Yep....

Of cors a enjoyed it...