I've renamed my car to Baloo, not to be confused with Baloo from the Jungle Book. This is far far cooler  B)

Trip down to Phil's today, this guy does club discounts by the way and is very cheap! 

post-2-0-93439200-1404328113_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-72006400-1404328115_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-08142700-1404328137_thumb.jpg

I'm sure Lauren will approve!

Looks awesome mate, like the blue touch to the car and same here, the rear lights are growing on me slowly too.  Where is this phil fella and does he do all sorts of wrapping?  

He's based in Salisbury, a bit of a drive for me. But for the price he charged me it was worth the drive! He can do anything you want. Tempted with a sunstrip myself. Need somewhere to put Pitman Motorsports :)

Rob, what do you think of changing the Blitz sticker to blue too?

Makes no odds, it's coming off soon. It's only on there for the TSS and unfortunately due to cash issues the next TSS will most likely be my last one for the year :(

Makes no odds, it's coming off soon. It's only on there for the TSS and unfortunately due to cash issues the next TSS will most likely be my last one for the year :(

TBH Rob, I think it'll look better when it's off, love the blue though, really makes the car pop

Looks great, unfortunately it does mean I have to think something else to make my car stand out when it arrives now! I had pretty much decided to go with blue wheels and stripe similar to the Evo X 311RS colours.

vyvu3upy.jpg

At least I now know it suits the 86.