will300

Shelsley Walsh Breakfast Meet - 15th June

Hello Everyone

The monthly breakfast meet at Shelsley Walsh Hill climb is on next sunday. 

If anyone fancies it here are the details: http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=220

Please note, you need to register your interest on the website.

Some pictures from the last one I went to:

IMG_2820.jpg
IMG_2823.jpg
IMG_2906.jpg
IMG_2949.jpg

List:

1. Will300

2. Deacon

Hmmmm....if I can get up early enough then I might attend this......though I'm on a stag do the day before but it won't be a late one I don't think.....but it'll be a long day.....bit of Air Soft for the first time :P

Hmmmm....if I can get up early enough then I might attend this......though I'm on a stag do the day before but it won't be a late one I don't think.....but it'll be a long day.....bit of Air Soft for the first time :P

Keith they do a full cooked breakfast, surely that's the perfect cure.

Hey Will, I'll be up north for the detailing thing on Saturday and staying over, so should be able to make it. Are you and Jeff meeting up beforehand to convoy there?

Hey Will, I'll be up north for the detailing thing on Saturday and staying over, so should be able to make it. Are you and Jeff meeting up beforehand to convoy there?

Yes we will be.

Hmmmmmm....do like a full english....but also love my sleep!  Decisions decisions decisions :D  I'll try and be there.....so what's the plan?

Make sure you register: http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=220

If you want to meet up before hand, me and Jeff will be going along the M5. The junction for Shelsey Walsh is Junction 5, right and the bottom of the slip road is a pub called The Wych Way inn (http://www.harvester.co.uk/thewychwayinndroitwich/findus/). We can meet you there at 8:30 ish.

Awesome pics guys, and sorry again for not showing up.....was in a world of hurt from the Stag Do the day before which involved playing airsoft (which is like paint ball with less mess but more pain) and a general lack of sleep.....so ended up sleeping in big time.....and now aching so much I'm walking funny  ;)

Oh and big thanks to Alec for some more stickers for my car, need to figure out which ones I should stick on.....either that or go wild and sticker bomb one side of my car.....thinking at some point that I'll wash just one half of my car for that even more Two Face look :P

Also a big thanks to Will for swinging by to drop off the AWESOME club hoodie!!!