TankGirl

Introduction from another newbie

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a hi to all the people I met at the GT86 Owners Day held at Oulton Park on Thursday.  Thanks for the big welcome, and a special mention to the lovely Lauren for the passenger laps towards the end of the day  :D

Also wanted to say hi to all of you I didn't meet then but hope to meet at some of the meets in the near future.

My time is split between Worcestershire and Hertfordshire so if there is anything happening within a good drive of either location I would love to hear about them!

Thanks for listening folks  ;)

x

Hi and welcome!

I live in Worcestershire - we will have to arrange a mini-meet sometime  ;) .  Faith is always game for a meet up as well, and has family in Birmingham.

Dave

Hey TankGirl, I think you're one of the people who I actually spoke too... on our way back into Foggarty, walking across the carpark for lunch?

Eitherway, hello! Also, TankGirl from the graphic novels? :)

haha, he definitely is a ladies man ;) and having such an awesome car is a bonus :D

Keith, you love my fluffy pink stuff :wub:

Welcome along TankGirl :)

haha, he definitely is a ladies man ;) and having such an awesome car is a bonus :D

Keith, you love my fluffy pink stuff :wub:

Welcome along TankGirl :)

Faith - I've seen the perfect accessory for you....

... guess what Father Xmas is bringing you...

Spec K

Welcome to the club TankGirl!  Glad you could join us!  I'm not a million miles away from Worcester.....we really need more Midland meets as most meets are either up north or down south  -_-

Tell us a lil about yourself, what you've got, what you've got plans etc and Pic.....pics are always nice!

LOL, mine is, when I'm in a nice neighbourhood, I park with the drivers side facing people so it looks like a nice car, but when I'm in a rough neighbourhood, I park with the passenger side facing people so they think it's a wreck so they don't steal it......then again.....maybe I need someone to steal it so I can get a new car????? Hmmmmm  :P