Kristov4

Apparently using your mirrors is no longer required when reversing!

Parked up for two minutes to return to this.  :angry:

She says she wasn't expecting a car to be there. The fact she must of drove past me to park there and would have been facing me when she returned I guess is irrelevant!

So much for multi tasking!!

post-288-0-37325300-1400604514_thumb.jpgpost-288-0-42128900-1400604515_thumb.jpgpost-288-0-43354300-1400604516_thumb.jpgpost-288-0-09597000-1400604517_thumb.jpg

Not relevant to the claim; the moving car has a duty of care, whether your car is parked legally or otherwise.

As an aside, a picture of your car on double yellows would not in itself indicate it was parked illegally.

Double yellows don't apply to pedestrians, there could have been a person stood there for her to reverse into, so it's irrelevant, she still has to look ! 

Thats you me and Rob who have all just been driven into when we weren't even in the car

Did you ask her if she'd considered a reversing camera?

Alec

Double yellows don't apply to pedestrians, there could have been a person stood there for her to reverse into, so it's irrelevant, she still has to look !

Thats you me and Rob who have all just been driven into when we weren't even in the car

Did you ask her if she'd considered a reversing camera?

Alec

Don't forget I have had one with someone destroying the door on the first black TRD

when I was parked up for a match

Rob: My dad had a car for 3 years, ended up with something like 10-15 insurance claims on it in that time after having no claims for ~45 years. The majority of them were with it parked up, including a certain incident involving me and a golf ball  :ph34r: which made him sell it. Luckily his insurance don't count them as he's been with them for most of that 45 years!

:( sorry to see this and I feel for you! Some people are just so oblivious that it's scary. I've had some ass hat reverse into the side of me while I was right behind him (I'm talking just enough space to squeeze a person pass), what was even worse was that he continued to slowly reverse!!! "Hmmmm I wonder why my car isn't reversing".....well fecking duh!  :angry:  Luckily no damage was done but you could hear my rear quarter panel creak.

Hope you get it sorted soon dude!

Chris, that's a real bummer!

I know you weren't actually in the car at the time but occasions of that ilk have a habit of catching up on you... post traumatic stress disorder, dear boy... worth £millions....

:blink:

Spec K

I watched last series and it really did make me angry at times and seriously worried that there are people like them on the roads.....and it was terrible to watch.....yet I still watched through the whole series  :P   I've not dragged myself into watching the new series yet though  :ph34r:

Keith their parking is mostly terrible, the wife now understands why I park so far away from others. On another subject I'm sorry to see your car in such a sad state, only saw it very recently and don't know the ins and outs of it, but have you tried Furbers in Telford it's a massive car spares/scrap yard maybe they have some bit's you need, also do you have a complete list of what you need so I can keep an eye out for you?

Ignore the above just seen the other thread