Sign in to follow this  
CHOSENMAN007

And 8 BALL was born

Few mods and fancy vinyls. Now I call her 8 Ball! Think I've lost the plot peeps...

Done by Phil Southgate who owns tintinit and pimpinit. Tints and all Vinyl wraps and decals! Ledge!

Tomorrow my new wheels go on with new tires! cant wait! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily driver- Lexus IS.

Gt86 silver. Auto- Blitz drop in panel filter - GFB Light weight pulley set - Miltek over pipe - Cobra front pipe cat delete ( resonated ) -  center pipe and muffler HKS LEGAMAX Premium ( non res) - Eibach pro kit springs 25mm. Ecutek map (Abbey Motorsport).

Wheels - Enkei RPF1's gold 18x8 - Tires - Yokohama V105s 225/40/18

Graphics- Tintinit.

Mods to come this month - Forced Induction.

post-315-0-36052000-1399071281_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-12283300-1399071322_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-15683700-1399071370_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-77539500-1399071384_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-37177200-1399071400_thumb.jpg

He he.. Not really Keith, I'm just trying to make 8 ball the car I want her to be. End of the day our cars are an expression of who we are. Some like some don't, as long as your happy with your car then all good in my books.

All I want is to stay stock body but enhance her is all. Keeping clean. Just need a wash and shine mate! Lol

Thanks Lauren. Means a lot from you as I know you have a keen eye and certainly know your stuff. The vinyl still needs time to settle as small bubbles will keep popping up. Should of done it last week really. Eventually the engine heat will flatten it out. But I'm happy as I don't have the budget for a seibon hood. All my cash is roped into a f.I build. Can't spend that. Yes also want to see your red rays. Top drawer to.

Not too my taste personally, not a fan of the black wrapped stuff, but can appreciate the work that's been done that looks like a top quality job.

The contrast looks awesome, I'd possibly be tempted to do the roof too :P

Cheers mate. As for taste what works for me doesn't necessarily work for others. But due to the complements I've had at car parks and high streets seems its a majority vote. Love it, I wanted bling but not outlandish.