CHOSENMAN007

HKS LEGAMAX PREMIUM. PIC

Cheers bro. Not as loud as your cobra by a long shot. Got a resonator in my front pipe. But maybe an s.c kit will raise the dB's Lol. But for daily driving its perfect.

Doubt the charger makes much difference TBH. Certainly didn't make mine any louder and I even took a cat out the system at the same time.

Nice looking system BTW. The Legamax is definitely one of those that I prefer due to it's nice tone but not being loud.

Yes it is Keith. 2.5. All I need. Not going for the big numbers until after warranty. Then I'd go 3 inch for a built engine with the big sprintex. But for now a bolt on 210 sprintex is enough to enjoy the car with. You need a 3 inch don't you to go stage 3? Knightrider are you full de cat? What system are you using? I was thinking of a de cat manifold for note power and air flow.

James - I don't think the variance between a 2.5" - 3" exhaust will change any warranty issues. Not any more than a s/c will affect, anyway..

Certainly go for a decat manifold - Mark prototyped this on my car, then sold the manifold to Steve (Knightryder) when I went turbo. Keep a secondary cat, preferably high flow minimum 200 cel, to maintain your MOT emissions worthiness. Give you a much cleaner exhaust flow.

Spec K

Yes I will certainly look in to it. Will chat to mark on Monday

He has my old manifold as it was done on an exchange basis.

I run a HFC front pipe to keep road legal. Mine was properly done, cat cut out and straight pipe welded in place.

After running mine for a while, I bet the 335 Sprintex will be a complete handful on anything other than dry roads. I personally think the 210+ is the way forward without the need to take an engine apart.

Sweet knight rider. Can you speak to mark and see if he still has the manifold please? If so I might do an exchange basis on my front pipe for a sports cat variant. P.m me you number so we can chat mate