Going to post my TSS Runs here throughout the rounds, I've only watched two of the runs back so far and can immediately see how shit I am. Criticism and advice welcome, so far what I can see is I'm braking too early still (Silly habit of mine) and braking for no reason on some of the corners. Also too wide on them, had I watched these back at lunch I probably could of shaved some good time off if I thought about it sensibly  :(

Round 1 - Blyton Park 

Run 1 - 1:23.18

Run 2 - 1:22.75

The best advice I can give is to get some tuition. 

You're not shit Rob. To be fair you haven't got loads of experience and all that, so I think it was a good effort. I'm always happy to give tips, but the best thing i can advise is tuition. 

The best advice I can give is to get some tuition. 

You're not shit Rob. To be fair you haven't got loads of experience and all that, so I think it was a good effort. I'm always happy to give tips, but the best thing i can advise is tuition. 

Adrian was very good at the Snetterton day and really helped a lot, the Driver Training day Mark has organised should also be a great help so i'm expecting a vast improvement by me on the next round.

Yes, the CAT training thing really ought to help. 

I had a lot of tuition ten years ago, I was very fortunate though having British Touring car champions as my tutors. 

Well it was your first run after all Rob so you probably took it easy anyways do difficult to be constructive, but you'll soon get used to the track, start breaking harder and later and push a lil more on the long swooping turns.

I agree with all Lauren's/LFA's/Keethos' remarks, Rob.

Some of your lines through corners were, err, a bit eccentric... so tuition/practice are very much called for.. you will no doubt drive the pants off me at Woodbridge..

Spec K

Just shown your video to my neighbour... his words - "I could drive my Zafira quicker than that!"

I nearly spilled my beer....

;)

Spec K

Tell him to turn up to round two then. Class X is open to him. Bet he doesn't have the balls to show up!!

I've started my training.. Its called forza motorsports 4. Even had all driving aids off haha.

I think you did very well rob. I could not drive anywhere near that good. As anything practice makes perfect. Lap times, seconds, hundreds all wishey washey stuff to me..

I drive or go to the track to enjoy my car and live the experience.

All I need.