Sign in to follow this  
CHOSENMAN007

Enkei RPF1s Gold 18x8 and Project Mu tuner wheel nuts.

Just ordered the above. Got the Project Mu nuts but I'm waiting on my Enkei's from the U.S.A.

Once I get the rims I will get some Yokohama V105s on 225/40/18. Should be a mega combo. Will keep you posted as I don't think anyone has these items. So I shall be the Guinea pig Lol. Shouldn't have any dramas as the parts are all top shelf. But will be good to see how these look and perform in person. Also in prep for bhp. Will try get pics once fitted and lowered by mark soon.attached some picks I've found on the net.can't wait lol

post-315-0-19748100-1398277142_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-82688800-1398277199_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-04724200-1398277222_thumb.jpg

post-315-0-56387600-1398277259_thumb.jpg

They look alright. 

Aluminium or steel? 

What is the cost just out of interest. If it's any help my steel Rays nuts were about £50 plus all the other costs, which made it about £80 in the end. 

Bugger, I ordered my RPF1s last month and was keeping quiet hoping I'd be the only one...mine are due to be in country next week

Shame they stopped making matte black in 18x8 as I would've preferred that but I think gold will be ok

Snap Quixote. They are not a mass rim in the u.k at all. Yes rob I've got them mate. They are not floating I don't think as they do not rotate. But from the quality and class of these nuts I'm glad I didn't but cheap on eBay. So only 2 cars with rpf1's damm Lol what colour did you get Quixote? I fit mine on the 3rd. Perfect as I get my car back from mark mapped, withthe biggest pipes of anyone's cars in the form of HKS Legamax premium. As you can tell I'm more of a looks getter than a all out track weapon. Most important mark if fitting my eibach prokit to lower me 25mm. Should bond well with gold rpf1s.

Chromium-molybdenium steel/SCM435, Aluminum cap

Size M12×P1.50/M12×P1.25 some sort of fancy steel racing but. Got them for £83.

MMC, so just steel then?   ;)

But on the upside they'll likely last longer and who cares really for aluminium wheel nuts?

Expensive! I guess you'll need to add VAT and shipping to that.